Corn & Black Bean Summer Salad with Red Classic
A zesty salad with Red-Classic for get-togethers all summer long!
Prep Time 10 minutes
- Large Bowl
- Small Bowl
- 4 Ears Sweet Corn
- 1 Cup Red Onion Finely Chopped
- 2 16 Oz Cans Black Beans Drained & Rinsed
- 1 Large Red Bell Pepper Chopped
- 1 Cup Cilantro Chopped
- 4 Tbsp Red-Classic
- 4 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 2 Tbsp Lime Zest
- 4 Tbsp Honey
- Cut corn from the ears and place in large bowl.
- Finely chop red onion and place in large bowl.
- Rinse and drain black beans and place in large bowl.
- Chop large red bell pepper and place in large bowl.
- Chop cilantro and place in large bowl.
- Mix all ingredients for the dressing in the small bowl and pour over the large bowl.
- Stir the large bowl well until even mixed.