Caesar Classic Salad with Grilled Chicken
An amazing salad with Peggi's Caesar-Classic dressing.
Prep Time 4 hours
Cook Time 20 minutes
- Cooktop Stove
- 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 Heads Romaine Lettuce
- 2 Cups Bowtie Pasta
- 1 Cup Peggi's Croutons-Classic
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Shaved
- 1/2 Cup Peggi's Caesar Classic Dressing
- Marinate chicken in Peggi's Caesar-Classic dressing for 4 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Bring quarts of water to a boil. Add bowtie pasta and cook for 6-8 minutes keeping the noodles firm (al dente).
- Grill chicken for 4-6 minutes on each side until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Chop romaine lettuce and add the cooked bowtie pasta and Peggi's Croutons-Classic.
- Slice chicken into strips and add them to the salad.
- Sprinkle the shaved parmesan over the salad.
- Top the salad with Peggi's Caesar-Classic dressing.
- Enjoy! -Peggi